- Do you think Palampur is a developed village?
- What are the factors that make Palampur an ideal village?
- What are the features of Palampur?
- Was Palampur a developed village explain this with the help of five points?
- What is the purpose of the village Palampur?
- What kind of village is Palampur?
- How many families live in village Palampur?
- What is the main limitation of village Palampur?
- What are the main features of village Palampur?
- What are the features of village?
- Is Palampur is a developed village justify your answer?
- How can you say that Palampur is a modern village?
- Where is Palampur located?
- How many schools are there in Palampur?
- What is the main activity in Palampur?
Do you think Palampur is a developed village?
Yes, Palampur is a developed village because of the following reasons.
1) Most of the houses have electric connections.
Electricity powers the tube wells and also used for the small businesses done by the people in the village.
2) The villagers have adopted the well developed system of irrigation..
What are the factors that make Palampur an ideal village?
They are land, capital, labor, and enterprise. Out of these four factors, the first and the most important factor is land. Land includes other natural resources like forests, minerals, and water. These natural resources are the most important factor in production.
What are the features of Palampur?
Some of its prominent features are:Farming is the main activity here. … The irrigation system is well developed. … 3.It has a well developed transportation system also. … Palampur has basic educational provisions for the children.It has 2 primary schools and one high school.More items…•
Was Palampur a developed village explain this with the help of five points?
Answer: yes, Palampur is a well developed village… 1)Palampur is well-connected with electricity. 2)In Palampur, multiple cropping and mixed farming also done by the farmers.
What is the purpose of the village Palampur?
The purpose of the story is to introduce some basic concepts relating to production and this we do through a story of a hypothetical village called Palampur. * Farming is the main activity in Palampur, whereas several other activities such as small scale manufacturing, dairy, transport, etc.
What kind of village is Palampur?
Palampur is a hypothetical village based on a village in Bulandshahar district in western Uttar Pradesh. Palampur is well connected with neighbouring villages and towns. Raiganj, a big village is 3 kilometres from Palampur. This village has about 450 families belonging to several different castes.
How many families live in village Palampur?
450 families450 families live in Palampur. 80 are upper caste families and own maximum land. 150 families do not own land and 300 own land.
What is the main limitation of village Palampur?
The disadvantages of palampur village: Excessive usage of Fertilizers spoils the soil and it becomes tough for irrigation. There is a loss of fertility with the usage of chemical fertilizers.
What are the main features of village Palampur?
1) It is near Raiganj village and shahpur town. The area of the village 300 hectares. 2) It has many facilities such as educational, medical, market, electricity supply and communication etc. 3) It has fixed land in the main production activity of farming.
What are the features of village?
Some of the important Characteristics features of Village Community in India are as follows:Bases of social organization: … Group of people: … Definite locality: … Small size: … Importance of neighborhood: … Community sentiment: … Predominance of primary relations: … Joint family system:More items…
Is Palampur is a developed village justify your answer?
Yes, Palampur is a developed village as it has proper metalized roads, there is a primary health care centres, there are schools. It is also well connected with the nearby towns and villages. Most of the houses have electricity. And the fields also have electricity to use tube wells.
How can you say that Palampur is a modern village?
The description above shows that Palampur has fairly well-developed system of road, transport, electricity, irrigation, schools and health centres. So, we can say that Palampur is a well-developed village.
Where is Palampur located?
Kangra ValleyPalampur is a hill station and a newly made municipal corporation situated in the Kangra Valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is surrounded by pine forests and flanked by the Dhauladhar ranges….Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.PalampurCountryIndiaStateHimachal PradeshDistrictKangraNamed for”Palm” the local fruit13 more rows
How many schools are there in Palampur?
twoAnswer: Palampur has two primary schools and one high school. There is a primary health centre run by government and one .
What is the main activity in Palampur?
Farming* Farming is the main activity in Palampur, whereas several other activities such as small scale manufacturing, dairy, transport, etc. are carried out on a limited scale.